Specifications, Applications, & Benefits
||It is ideal for testing aerial lift devices and elevated platforms, and it complies with latest ANSI and IEC standards (A92.2 / IEC 61813). It is also suitable for common dielectric and insulation testing requirements.
|Features and benefits
- Field testing: This lightweight and rugged instrument delivers 60kV AC in the field with unmatched safety, accuracy, and ease of use. In addition to aerial lift and elevated platform testing, the instrument can be used for other testing requirements such as cables and electrical apparatus.
- Safety:Safety features include an emergency Off pushbutton with key lockout, output overload indicator with reset switch, slow and fast-acting transient protection on all meters and relays, circuit breaker protection, adjustable overload circuit, and zero start interlock.
- Accuracy:The Phenix Aerial Lift Testers feature a 2-piece design with a control unit and a separate high voltage section. The system is equipped with advanced precision digital metering and a guard circuit that eliminates stray leakage currents, ensuring that only boom leakage is measured.
- Ease of use: With more than 35 years of manufacturing experience, Phenix Technologies makes instruments with well laid out panels that are intuitively easy to use, with large digital meters, convenient cable storage, and excellent instruction manuals. Setup time is minimal.
||110 to 120V, 10A, 50/60 Hz. (Please specify when placing order)
208 to 240V, 6A, 50/60 Hz. (Please specify when placing order)
||0 to 60kV AC
||5 min ON /15 min OFF: 10mA
|1 hr ON /1 hr OFF: 7mA
||Metering accuracy: 0.8% Reading + 0.2% Full scale
|Voltmeter range(s): 0-60kV
|Currentmeter range(s): 0-200μA /2mA /20mA
|Cables and documentation
- Power Cable, 10 ft.
- Power Interconnect, 10 ft.
- Meter Interconnect, 10 ft.
- Ground Cable, 10 ft.
- Return Cable, 10 ft.
- Calibration Certificate
- Operation/Maintenance Manual, 2 copies