Specifications, Applications, & Benefits
||Suitable for dielectric testing of a wide range of electrical apparatus including cables, electrical switchgear, motors, generators, and protective equipment
|Features and benefits
- Field testing: This portable and rugged instrument delivers 120kV AC in the field with unmatched safety, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Safety: Safety features include an emergency Off pushbutton with key lockout, output overload indicator with reset switch, slow and fast-acting transient protection on all meters and relays, circuit breaker protection, adjustable overload circuit, and a high voltage output equipped with a corona free aluminium shielding electrode.
- Accuracy: All units in the 6CP line use a combination control and regulator enclosure, and a separate high voltage section. The system is equipped with advanced digital metering, and the metering guard mode allows accurate measurements of the high voltage test specimen leakage current by bypassing stray capacitive currents. The high quality design and construction is key to the superior partial discharge performance of the 6CP line.
- Ease of use: With more than 35 years of manufacturing experience, Phenix Technologies makes instruments with well laid out panels that are intuitively easy to use, with large digital meters, convenient cable storage, and excellent instruction manuals. Setup time is minimal.
||110 to 120V, 30A, 50/60 Hz. (Please specify when placing order)
220 to 240V, 15A, 50/60 Hz. (Please specify when placing order)
||0 to 60kV AC, 125mA
0 to 120kV AC, 62.5mA
||5 min ON /15 min OFF: 7.5kVA
|15 min ON /1 hr OFF: 5kVA
|1 hr ON /1 hr OFF: 3kVA
||Compensation: 66% Inductive + Selectable Capacitive Preload
|Metering Accuracy: 0.8% Reading + 0.2% Full scale
|Voltmeter range(s): 0-60kV /0-120kV
|Currentmeter range(s): 0-200μA /2mA /20mA /200mA
|Output: HV Electrode
|Cables and documentation
- Power Cable, 30 ft.
- Power Interconnect, 20 ft.
- Meter Interconnect, 20 ft.
- Ground Cable, (2) 20 ft.
- Return Cable, 20 ft.
- Calibration Certificate
- Operation/Maintenance Manual, 2 copies